The Integrity Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Sulphur

4 posters

Go down

Free Sulphur Empty Free Sulphur

Post  Howard Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:03 pm

Erm... hey I have some sulfur that I don't need... I have an excess of about 2k and since I don't do any fighting would anyone want it?
Howard
Howard

http://Quantumlegacy.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Free Sulphur Empty Re: Free Sulphur

Post  Tadius Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Hey dude,

Welcome to the Alliance. Word of advice, keep the sulphur! You may not do any fighting yet, but give it time. All it takes is someone to see you are new and vulnerable and they come pillaging. If you have excess sulphur for now, reduce your sulphur miners and increase your wood production. Remember to donate to your mills when you can but as you're only starting out, give it time and do what you can.

If you need anything let us know and we'll help out...

Best of luck,

T
Tadius
Tadius

Back to top Go down

Post  sparta72088 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:16 pm

Howard wrote:Erm... hey I have some sulfur that I don't need... I have an excess of about 2k and since I don't do any fighting would anyone want it?

god love you young noobs lol! but i agree keep the sulfer your going to need it 2k seems like a lot now but later you will wonder where it all went building your army king need any help just ask
sparta72088
sparta72088

Back to top Go down

Post  Howard Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Moshka just told me about pushing... Man... I don't want to get any of you banned...
Howard
Howard

Back to top Go down

Post  sparta72088 Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:35 am

thats screwed up i mean i see where a lower score person passes off to higher person for profit but i think its crap that we cant trade resources give away resoures to someone else when we clearly dont need them. so heres a question is what we are doing with outeous sp? illegal then or still legal cause if its illegal i think its crap (In regards to Howard i stand by my decision for him keeping the sulfer).
sparta72088
sparta72088

Back to top Go down

Post  Ousteous Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:47 am

The pushing rule is for lower ranked to a higher ranked player. For the most part, the resources sent to me have been from a higher ranked player. Check my score, its down to 126k or so. That's not pushing as far as I can tell.
Ousteous
Ousteous

Back to top Go down

Post  sparta72088 Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:44 pm

Ousteous wrote:The pushing rule is for lower ranked to a higher ranked player. For the most part, the resources sent to me have been from a higher ranked player. Check my score, its down to 126k or so. That's not pushing as far as I can tell.

good Very Happy
sparta72088
sparta72088

Back to top Go down

Post  Howard Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Tadius wrote:
If you need anything let us know and we'll help out...

Best of luck,

T

I'd like to fight someone! I am bloody bored! Every time I try to fight someone someone else solves it diplomatically! I've just had to fire off 100+units and 30+ ships because my battle plans got canceled!
Howard
Howard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum